- Consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentin
- One step, one coat application for a quick 35-second application time
- Flip-top vial for one-handed operation and unique nozzle design for dispensing control
- No refrigeration needed; store at room temperature for two years⁹⁹
- Easy to place etchant¹⁰⁰
- Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- One-step, one-coat adhesive application.
- Self- and dual-cure compatible with (Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator).
- No refrigeration needed.
- Store at room temperature for two years.
- Flip-top vial and unit-dose delivery.
- Improved, easy-to-place etchant.
Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive is the single-bottle adhesive solution that combines true versatility with the ultimate in strength, speed and convenience for effective performance.
100 unit-dose adhesive applicators, one 3mL etchant syringe and 25 dispensing tips.
- Bonding light-cured composite or compomer for all classes of direct restorations.
- Root surface desensitization.
- Sealing of dentin prior to amalgam restorations.
- Protective varnish for glass ionomer restorative materials.
- Repair of composite or compomer restorations.
- Bonding sealants.
- Bonding veneers with RelyX™ Veneer Cement.
- Adhesive/primer for chemical adhesion when bonding zirconia, alumina, metal or glass ceramic restorations.
- Intraoral repair of existing indirect restorations.
- Bonding self- or dual-cure core build-up materials and resin cements (with Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator).
- Sealing of dentin prior to temporization for indirect restoration placement.