- Improves processes time; sandable within 3 hours of mixing
- Improves process time; cures to a strong, low-density material within 24 hours at 75°F (24°C)
- Cures to a strong low density material within 48 hours at 75 degrees F (24 degrees C).
- Meets the flammability requirements of F.A.R. 25.853 (a) and (b).
- Reinforces honeycomb
- Effective as an abradable compound in aircraft engines
- Versatile formula can be used for bonding inserts
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Void Filling and Edge Sealing Compound EC-3524 B/A is a two-part flame retardant epoxy.
Scotch-Weld EC-3524 B/A can be used for void filling, edge sealing and as an abradable compound in aircraft engines.