20 years ago 3M developed the first 3-panel flat-fold respirator, setting new standards for comfort and convenience. Based on this original design, the 3M™ Aura™ Respirator series is the next evolution in respirators and is the result of 3M’s continuous drive to improve comfort.
Features include low breathing resistance filter technology, engineered to help you breath easily throughout your shift, an embossed top panel to reduce fogging of eyewear, a sculpted edge for improved compatibility with eyewear and a chin tab to improve ease of fitting.
Low breathing resistance
• combines the benefits of 3M’s electret particulate filter material with advanced low breathing resistance filter technology
• gives effective filter performance whilst lowering resistance to breathing
• improved breathing ease and comfort
• curved, low profile design
• conforms well to nose and eye contours
• helps provide a good field of vision
• improves compatibility with eyewear
• accommodates your facial movements
• collapse resistant; ideal for work
• in hot humid environments stays securely in place, helping to provide a good, comfortable seal
• large soft nose foam material and smooth inner cover web help to create a comfortable environment for the face
• flat-folded: easy to store when not in use
• hygienic individual packaging helps protect the respirator from contamination before use
• innovative chin tab improves ease of donning and adjustment to help achieve a comfortable fit
• effectively removes heat build up
• provides a cooler and more comfortable wear
• removes exhaled air and minimises the risk of fogging eyewear
• embossed top panel helps reduce fogging of eyewear
To make sure that the respirator protects you, it must be worn during all periods of exposure. Make sure that you choose a respirator that you can wear comfortably for your entire shift.
Disposable respirators are most effective when there is a good seal between the edges of the respirator and your face. The instant this seal is broken, protection is compromised as contaminated air can leak in through any gaps.
Thank you, your application has been submitted.
We will respond to your request in 24 - 48 business hours.